Drake M. DeLucca
9835 Wagon Train
Converse, TX 78109
Areas of Expertise
2D & 3D Design
Basic SEO practices
Stage and Camera
- Currently a Senior at UIW (BS in Business Admin concentration in Social Marketing).
- Currently an artist and instructor at Painting with a Twist.
- Mar 2011 – Oct 2014: Multimedia LED Director, Army Entertainment, FSH, TX
- Nov 2010 – Mar 2011: Multimedia Illustrator, A Co. 8th Psychological Operations, Ft. Bragg, NC
- Mar 2010 – Nov 2010: Entertainer, U.S. Army Soldier Show International Tour
- June 2009 – Mar 2010: Multimedia Illustrator, C. Co. 8th PsyOp, Ft. Bragg, NC
- Nov 2008 – May 2009: US Army Basic Training, and AIT, Defense Information School, Ft. Meade, MD
- Mar 1991 – Oct 2008 Civilian sub-contractor, Entertainer/ Presenter, internationally in casinos, theatres, showrooms and cruise ships.
- Coordinates with the artistic team as a liaison to the technical team in charge of multimedia creation for the US Army Soldier Show, a multi-million dollar, international, touring, musical production. Insured artistic and technical integrity.
- Presenter/performer with over 20 years’ experience in the entertainment industry, controlling the creation of and/or communication of artistic intent for over 30 multi-million-dollar productions as well as dozens of smaller productions.
- Public Affairs Representative for the US Army Soldier Show to include on-air/web/ radio & TV interviews. I was the “face” of the “face of the Army”.
- Coordinated interviews with talent at various local media outlets around the US.
- Scouted and acquired Soldier/talent for three $multi-million Musical World Tours.
- Assisted in the design of, maintained, supervised and was held accountable for a $1.5M server-based programmable lighting and LED presentation system for 2 international production tours with no equipment loss (2012-2013).
- Designed, acquired, maintained and operated the secure portable office that facilitated international operations and communications for 36 Soldiers on 2 international tours (2012-2013).
- Maintained and secured the historic Ft Sam Houston Theatre after its reconstruction, including the digital recording studio (2011-2014).
- 130+ semester hours of Multimedia, Art, Web and Music undergraduate studies.
- Currently a full-time BSBA student at University of Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX.
- Adobe Creative Suite training and certification – Army Individual Training.